Friday, October 23, 2009

A Real Truth of Biggest High Profile Exploitation Conspiracy of so called Independent India :- "Ability never Die but a Man is Nothing without Money"

"Ability never Die but a Man is Nothing without Money", A Real Truth of Silent High Profile Conspiracy.....!!!!!

Dear Friends of Whole Universe, "Ability never Die but a Man is Nothing without Money", A Real Truth of Silent High Profile Conspiracy...! This is said by Pinkal K. Bhatt, on the basis of his Experiences of Exploitation, Negligence, Partiality, Conspiracy and Struggle for his Professional Career after all having Qualification and Hardwork of M.Com Banking & Business Finance, Post Graduation Diploma in Banking & Business Finance and B.Com.... I am making this Article because this is the most Crucial stage of my Life because we are facing such a Big High Profile Conspiracy of Capitalists that Somebody else may Commit Crime, Suicide or become of an Unsound Mind Person due to Extra Ordinary way of High Profile Conspiracy. I am Thankful to Great God and Super Soul of Universe for allowing me this Position to Express my Reality and Truth to the World.

The Biggest Truth I would like to share at this Moment is that I am not Involved in any Sex Scandal or Sex Conspiracy. I am not a Syndicate Member which includes Local & International Criminals, Terrorists, Gangsters and "SEX SCANDAL RACKET or SEX RING" of India- Bhatat- Hindustan who are backed by Corrupted Politicians, Bureaucrats, Industrialists, Journalists, Corporate Persons and some Religious People also. My Detractors have been making some Conspiracies to Discredit me by way of Involving me in to Sex Scandal but they are not succeed due to their Dirty Minded Conspiracy towards me. I am Ready to Speak any Fact about my Personal Life, if investigation conducted by a Non-Corrupted and Honest Agency.

I have been following Laws and Regulation of my Nation but some Dissatisfied and Jealous people have made such a Big Conspiracy that sometimes I was Treated as a Criminal or Terrorist by Authority People. I am not a Criminal or Terrorist and I can give Clarification to concern Authority people about any such Incidences or Happenings to Proove my Nationalism Spirit for India- Bharat- Hindustan.There is no any Police Complain registered against me. The only Responsible Factor of my Spoiled Career is the "EGOTISM" of some Less Efficient and Corrupted Group of Capitalist People......

Even I was placed Under Indirect Custody & Surveilance and I was observed by Private Detectives without any Criminal Record. My Cell Phone Conversations were beings Traced and there was a well Organised Conspiracy to Discourage and Discredit me and my Family by a Panel Guidelines of Politicians, Bureaucrats, Journalists, Industrialists, Corporate Persons and Religious People and many more.... I was Damaged in all Possible Ways. For Instance, Physical Attacks were happened, I had got so many Threats on my Cell Phone, I was given Food Poison and Exorbitant Pressure Techniques for Exploitation and Negligence. My Parents were given Exorbitant level of Direct and Indirect Harassment, My entire Family was facing Injustice, Partiality and Negligence.

All the Advanced Technologies of Detective Instruments were used to Damage me and to Create as many as Rivals and Detractors of my Family Members. Even I had to Beg for my own Hardwork Money to them whom I had given for their urgent need and I had to beg for my Incentives during Job for which I was Eligible according to that Particular Employer. Means, "I was Converted in to a Begger from a Professional Person by way of most well Organised & Big Funded Conspiracy after all having Ability and Hardwork".......

The entire Conspiracy can be Disclosed with Names of Local, National & International Conspiracy makers by way of Examination and Detailed Investigation of my Cell Phone Statements and Conversation Informations since 2003.... Because my Cell Phone Conversation Details were given to my Detractors by some Corrupted & Dishonest Personnels of "Airtel", Bharati Cellular Services. This Investigation must be done by an International level's Independent & Reliable Investigation Agency which has a Sound Investigation Network and Genuine Track Record of its Services.

This is a Big Budget High Profile Conspiracy since last 2-3 Decades and it can be Disclosed by a proper Investigation Agency or a Non- Corrupted Body like C.B.I, I.B or R.A.W..... There was a Multinational Company or Agency which had undertaken Sophisticated Contract to Damage my Family and my Creativity. My Detractors had used so many Local Criminals as well as some International Gangsters.

The Disclosure of this Conspiracy will be an Example for so many Qualitative & Efficient Youths of India- Bharat- Hindustan....... I am alone doing this Fight with Moral Support of my Mother & Father because they are not Aware about some Undisclosed Truths and facts of Conspiracy. I have done my Career Struggle without any Backing or Influence of any Family Member or Wealthy Well Wisher's Support. I accept that I am having a Family background of some Politicians, but they are all "Selfmade Social Workers without any Capitalist Family background".

I started my First Job in the Summer Vacation of 11th Standard and I can say that entire Vadodara City is the Witness of my Hardcore Career Struggle of Sales and Marketing Field, means I can give you Professional Reference for any Area of my City about my Hardcore career Struggle without any Influence. As a Victim of Defective Capitalism based Democratic System which is Dominated by a Group of Corrupted & Dishonest Politicians, Corporate Persons, Bureaucrats, Industrialists, Journalists and Religious Saints. So many has to Suffer for Progress and Prosperity because of their Ethics and Principles...... I am not here to say that I am the most Able Person for Progress but I have suffered a lot Partiality because I did not allow myself to be an Instrument of Capitalists for their Exploitation and Wealth Creation Conspiracy. I Love my India- Bharat- Hindustan.

After Independence of 60 Years of my Nation India- Bharat- Hindustan, we are among Under Developed Nations or Developing Nations. This Indicates that my Country is Affected by Corruption's Decease. This is done in to so Well Organised manner that it is Difficult to Remove this Grass Root Corruption of India- Bharat- Hindustan. Corruption has given us a Gift of Poverty, Unemployment and Illiteracy.

If we make a "Progress Report of Entrepreneurs since its Inception" by Independent Management Organisations or Institutes about Ethical, Honest, Non-Corrupted and Nation Dedicated Genuine Entrepreneurs.....There will be Hardly 25 % of Total Entrepreneurs which can be said as Genuine Entrepreneurs....We are not Jealous or Protestor of any Corporate Tycoons but this is the Proper Time to Focus on the most Responsible Factor of our Country's Status of Under Developed or Developing Nation after 60 Years of Independence...! Where as Germany has a Developed Nation's Status after all facing 2 World Wars...!

Let us come to a main Point," Ability never Die but a Man is nothing without Money". I can define Money as a Tool or Material which can Purchase or Buy 99 % things available for Human Beings.

What Money can do ????

:- Money makes an Ordinary Cheater or Corrupted Person's Status so high that he prooves himself as a God or Equivalent to God.

:- Wealthy Person can Exploit or Destroy anyone who is working with Ethics and Principles which is not Favourable for their Capitalism.

:- Rich People can Misuse Laws and Regulations for their Self Interest by Neglecting Nation's Interest.

:- We have seen so many Corrupted People are the Dominators of our Country.

:- Money can make a Blue Print in to a Big Constructed Structure but it can not make a Commitment for Divinity of Religious Place or Temple in to that Constructed Structure from Blue Print.

:- Money can make an Ordinary Person as a Super Intelligent Person but it can not make an Ordinary Person as a Great Personality of Swami Vivekananda.

:- Money can Purchase any Genuine Person's Shelter but it can not Purchase Pacific Ocean.

:- Money can Destroy any Person's Creativity but can not Create any Personality as a Symbol of "HUMANITY".

:- Money can make So many Canals or even an ordinary Water flow in to a River but it can not make any Artificial River as Sacred as Ganga River.

:- Money can make an Ordinary Person as an Emperor or King but it can not Secure that ordinary Man's Position as Great Worrior Nepolian....

:- Money can purchase any Car in U.S.A but can not have Status of President's Car.

I Accept that 99 % people can be Controlled or Purchased by Money because only 1 % People in the World or Less than 1 % People in the World are having Real Quality of Honesty, Dedication, Ethics, Creativity, Nationalism, Principles, Commitment, Equality for their Life, means it is Impossible to Dominate them by way of Money. I Respect some Great Personalities who are among 1 % of Exceptional People because they are my source of Motivation. For attaining Qualification of World's Great Exceptional 1 % Personality People's Status and Dignity, One need to Face a lot Conspiracy, Ignorance, Jealousy, Pertiality, Harassment and Injustice.

There are some Exceptional Personalities of the World who had Dedicated their lives for their Ethics and Principle and they are among 1 % of Great Personalities of this Universe. We can Start with the First Name of Jesus Christh, Man of Christianity who had Dedicated his Life for "HUMANITY". Mohammad Paigamber, Founder of Islam for "Equality & Humanity". Lord Buddha, A Man of Lifelong Peace Promotion, Guru Gobind Singhji as a Real Fighter for Justice........At this Moment Please Excuse me, if I am Forgetting any Name because this is just an Example of 1% Segment of Great Personalities of the World.

For my Country India, I feel Proud for The Great Virgin Character God of Hinduism, "Hanumanji". People know them by so many Names of Bajrangbali, Pavanputra, Anjani Putra.......This is the Best Character of Hinduism to Examine for their Lifetime Dedication of their God "Shree Ram". Hanumanji's Character is a Unique Source of Motivation for me. We Pray them for our Peace and Progress. They had done Anything and Everything for their Master Shree Ram without any Self Interest or Selfishness. "HANUMANJI" had no Intention of becoming a King or Kingdom, only Worship of Shree Ram........!!!!!!

At last I am Thankful to all those Jealous and Dissatisfied High Profile Conspiracy makers who have given me an Opportunity or Compelled me to Proove mysely as a Follower of some 1% of Exceptional Personalities of the World for Progress and Creativity.

I have made some Articles or Threads for "HUMANITY", about Environment Protection, Child Rights, Media, Education, War, Water, Air, HIV- AIDS, "SANSKRIT"- Great Ancient Language of India- Bharat- Hindustan, "Tobacco- Drugs- Wine"- Biggest Enemy Materials of Human Beings, "EXPLOITATION"- An Abnormal Gift of "CAPITALISTS" to Ordinary but Hard Working people....

For more Please Visit :- www.realvisionprosperity.blogspot.com

I am Thankful to Great Lifetime Struggler Parents for Motivating me towards "HUMANITY" and its Importance for Human Beings.....My Father Kishorbhai K. Bhatt and my Mother Pritiben K. Bhatt.

Thank You so much.

Pinkal K. Bhatt,

Vadodara- Gujarat, India.

No comments: